- 4 slices of country bread
- 2 pears
- 1 camembert
- Spinach sprouts (as few or as many as you like)
- 4 tbsp. quince or pear jam
- 2 tbsp. liquid honey
- Sea Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Cut the camembert into uniform slices.
- On each slice of bread, spread a layer of jam. Then, add your camembert and spinach sprouts. Finish by adding the sliced pears on top and garnishing with a drizzle of honey and seasoning with sea salt and ground pepper.
Preparation: 10 min
Rest: 2 min
Difficulty level: Easy