- 1 puff pastry
- ½ bunch of chives
- 300 g brie
- 3 eggs
- 30 cl of liquid cream
- 15 cl of semi-skimmed milk
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons shelled walnuts
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Start by preheating the oven to 180°C
- Roll out the puff pastry and place it into a tart pan. Use a fork to prick the bottom and the edges. Set the crust aside while you prepare the filling.
- Wash and chop the chives.
- Remove rind from brie and cut the cheese into strips.
- In a large bowl, crack in the eggs and whisk until homogenous. Add the cream, milk and salt and pepper to taste. Mix well.
- Arrange the slices of Brie on the pastry, add walnuts, chives and pour over the egg mixture.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Serve hot, accompanied by mesclun.
Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 40 min
Difficulty level: Easy