- 4 sheets of filo dough
- 350 g fresh spinach
- 1 clove of garlic
- 50 g of butter
- 300 g brie
- 1 handful of pine nuts
- Strain and wash the spinach.
- Peel and finely mince the garlic.
- In a frying pan, melt 20 grams of butter over medium heat. Add the garlic and spinach and cook for two minutes. Remove from the heat and drain excess liquid if necessary.
- Cut the brie into small pieces.
- In a separate saucepan, melt the remaining butter.
- Spread a sheet of filo on a work surface and brush with the melted butter. Cut it in half and place a line of spinach at one end, topping it with pieces of brie. Sprinkle with pine nuts and roll to obtain a log shape. Make sure that you roll everything tightly. Repeat the process with the other sheets of filo dough.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Once preheated, place the sticks next to each other on a baking sheet. Bake for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Be sure to serve hot!
Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 10 min
Difficulty level: Medium