- 1/2 red cabbage
- 1 pear
- 70 g whole hazelnuts
- 100 g of Fourme d'Ambert
- 3 tbsp. tablespoon argan oil (extra virgin olive oil is a suitable substitute)
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Prepare the cabbage by removing the rough, outer leaves. Wash it thoroughly and allow to dry.
- Remove the ribs of the cabbage and slice.
- In a dry skillet, roast the hazelnuts until fragrant. Set aside.
- Peel and cut the pear in half lengthwise.
- Remove the core of the pear and cut into long match sticks.
- In a bowl, prepare the vinaigrette by combining salt, pepper, oil and vinegar thoroughly until a homogenous dressing forms. Set aside.
- Cut the Fourme d'Ambert into medium dice.
- In a salad bowl, dress the sliced cabbage with the vinaigrette. Add the sliced pear and the Fourme d'Ambert.
- Garnish with the roasted hazelnuts and serve.
Preparation time: 20 min
Cooking time: 2 min
Difficulty level: Easy