- 1 ball pizza dough
- Flour for dusting
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced shallots
- 1/2 pound mixed mushrooms, thinly sliced (chanterelle, porcini, oyster, shiitake)
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 5 ounces Raclette cheese, grated
- 5 ounces of Saint-Nectaire cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons white truffle oil
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Spread dough to desired shape on lightly floured parchment paper. Dock by piercing with a fork, and drizzle with olive oil. Bake for 15 minutes or until nearly done.
- While the flatbread is in the oven, heat olive oil in a sauté pan and cook garlic and shallots until translucent. Add mushrooms and stir until they wilt. Season with salt, pepper, and chopped parsley and remove from heat.
- Remove the flatbread from the oven, sprinkle the grated Raclette and crumbled St Nectaire over it, and place it back in the over for 3-4 minutes until the cheese melts.
- Drizzle with truffle oil, and use a slotted spoon to spread the mushroom and shallot mixture over the melted cheese.
- 4 Servings, does not include flour for dusting and salt and pepper to taste
- Calories 513
- Total Fat 35 g
- Saturated Fat 16 g
- Cholesterol 29 mg
- Sodium 962 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33 g
- Dietary Fiber 3 g
- Sugars 5 g
- Protein 23 g