- 500 g potatoes
- 2 to 3 zucchinis (depending on size)
- 250 g of Époisses
- 30 cl of cream (30% fat works best)
- 10 g of half-salted butter
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Peel, wash and cut the potatoes into thin slices.
- Rinse the zucchini under cold water. Cut off the ends from each and cut into slices similar to the potato.
- Scrape the skin of the Époisses and cut the cheese into slices.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Butter a casserole dish and season. To assemble the gratin, make a layer of potatoes, cover with zucchini and season. Add pieces of Époisses and a little bit of the cream. Repeat the process until all the ingredients fill the height of your dish.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes until surface is browned and the vegetables are tender.
Preparation: 30 min
Cooking time: 50 minutes
Difficulty level: Easy