- 1 puff pastry
- 1 Pont-l'Évêque
- 4 slices of raw ham
- 1 apple
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180° C
- Roll out the puff pastry. Using a cookie cutter or large glass, cut out discs from the dough. Arrange them on a nonstick plate and place into the fridge to cool while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- Remove the rind from the Pont-l'Évêque and cut into thin slices.
- Slice the ham.
- Wash, remove the core and slice the apple.
- Remove the dough rounds from the refrigerator. You can either form a crust around the edge by hand or place into tartlet pans as pictured.
- Using a fork, prick each disc of puff pastry.
- Place the apple slices, ham and cheese in an alternating, circular shape to cover the bottom of the tartlet.
- Season with salt and pepper to your liking.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve your tarts with a mesclun salad.
Preparation: 25 min
Cooking time: 20 min
Difficulty level: Easy