- 1.5 kg of orange and purple carrots
- 2 red onions
- 20 g of half-salted butter
- 70 cl of water
- 50 g of mimolette
- 1 orange
- 3 sprigs of chives
- 10 cl of organic apple juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Wash and peel the carrots. Cut them into 1-centimeter slices.
- Peel the onions and slice thinly.
- In a Dutch oven, melt the butter and sauté the carrots and onions for approximately 5 minutes.
- Pour the water over the vegetables, season and allow to simmer for 45 minutes.
- Remove the carrots and onions from the cooking liquid and add them to a blender. Add some of the cooking water, the apple juice, and the juice of one orange. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the pureed soup back into the Dutch oven, adding some of the cooking liquid to adjust the consistency and allow to warm through. Adjust the seasoning as needed.
- Serve the soup in bowls, finishing with chopped chives and grated mimolette.
Preparation time: 20 min
Cooking time: 50 minutes
Difficulty level: Easy